Wednesday, February 16, 2011

KEEP MOVING

As 2011 is well underway and things are starting to take shape for the year, I spent this morning once again rehashing, rethnking, and remembering the past 8 months of my life, my ministry, and myself. While I am thankful for everything that God has and is doing in my life, the later part of 2010 was a year to forget to say the least.

It was a year of allegations, accusations, seperations, almost resignations, and one of many questions to God. Many times through the valley experiences and down times in our relationship with Christ, we forget to remember that we are to GO THROUGH - not STAY THERE.

I am thankful for the people that pushed me through and encouraged me to keep moving. As 2011 began to rise on the horizon, I felt a new desire and passion to serve and reach others. I am reminded how Joseph who was sold by his own family into slavery, but later on when he had a chance to "punish" them or get even - he simply extended the grace and resources that he now was responsible for.

Today - keep moving - there is someone, somebody, some group, some person, waiting on you - yes you the person who felt like giving up - felt like the storm would never pass, felt like this is just too much. Everything you have been through, every struggle, every time you wanted to throw in the towel - it was just preparation for the people in your life who need you! KEEP MOVING